Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) is becoming the mainstream choice for most organizations. Does using Internet facing circuits instead of private circuits sound intimidating? It doesn't have to. Cloud Integrated Technologies Inc. partners with the world's leading UCaaS providers, and can address concerns about security, redundancy, quality of experience, and more.
Today every organization, regardless of size or industry, has sophisticated communications tools at its core. These tools can often be expensive and complicated, requiring an upfront investment of capital and regular support staff. What if there was a way of achieving this same level of integration and collaboration that was simpler, more flexible and more cost effective?
Unified-Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS) can help make this a reality. UCaaS promises seamless integrations with business processes at a lower price-point than traditional premises-based solutions.
- Efficient collaboration
- Enhanced mobile and remote user experience
- Flexible and scalable to meet your needs
- Immediate cost savings and optimized billing
- Fast implementation and easy upgrades
- IT staff can prioritize other business needs
- Improved customer contact experience
- Faster third-party integrations
- Business continuity and security
- Faster problem solving with expert tech support
- Is independent & can deliver multiple options
- Will learn your business structure and goals
- Will understand your IT infrastructure
- Will determine the optimal SD-WAN solution
- Will research to source the optimal supplier
- Will implement and support the selected solution
- After implementation support including customer service and escalations
- Be integrated as part of your organization's ecosystem
UCaaS means that your employees can get the same unified communication experience regardless of whether they're in the office, working remotely, or logging in from a mobile device. Everyone gets the same interface, which boosts productivity.
UCaaS services are scalable to match the ebb and flow of the business. This provides the customer the assurance their communication requirements are nimble. Add additional users in minutes instead of days or weeks.
UCaaS provides business continuity because telecom traffic can be re-routed very quickly during a power outage, network outage or server failure. One missed call can equate to lost revenue, but UCaaS can reduce, and possibly eliminate missed
Because they run in the cloud, UCaaS solutions come with minimal capital expenditure. There's no need to lease new phones or integrate new hardware. It's even possible to reduce operating costs because you don't have to invest in on-site infrastructure, pay increased energy bills or configure onsite phone system hardware.
UCaaS portals allow on-demand movement dictated by the client. Admin credentials authorize the ability to add, modify, and delete users. It also allows the upgrading or downgrading of subscription needs. Since this is real-time, the client does not have to call the provider for assistance.
UCaaS systems are all built on a software stack that can be integrated through APIs into your existing custom or packaged applications to improve end-user efficiency and your customer experience.
Cloud Integrated Technology Inc. designs and delivers IT & communications solutions and services that help organizations execute on their strategic goals.
Our focus? Every business is unique, so we start with listening to the needs of our clients, and then exceed those needs in every way.
Contact us today to learn more about what UCaas services are right for your business.